On Saturday 26th November our Holy Grass Vodka will turn one!
It is amazing to be celebrating its birthday already. Why not join us by raising a glass?
Try out the Rose Tree Cocktail created for us by James Bowker.
- 50ml Holy Grass Vodka
- 15ml Briottet Liqueur de Rose
- 10ml Giffard Creme Pamplemousse
- Dash of Fee Brothers rhubarb bitters
- 2 slices of cucumber
- Garnish: 1 slice of cucumber, rose petal, Turkish Delight, star anise
Holy Grass Vodka
- Place a champagne coupe glass in the freezer for ten minutes
- In the glass half of a shaker add cubed ice
- Pour the Holy Grass Vodka, rose liqueur and grapefruit liqueur (Pamplemousse) into the shaker and add a slice of cucumber and a dash of bitters
- Combine the shaker and shake hard until an ice crust forms on the outside of the steel half
- Strain using a Hawthorne strainer and a fine strainer into the chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with a floating star anise and the remaining slice of cucumber, the Turkish Delight and rose petal on a cocktail stirring rod.
Created for us by James Bowker