- 50ml Rock Rose Summer Edition Gin
- 25ml Lime juice
- 20ml Sugar syrup
- 5 Mint leaves
- 4 Large strawberries
- Soda water
- Garnish: strawberries
Rock Rose Gin Summer Edition
- Add the strawberries and mint to the base of a cocktail shaker and mash really well
- Fill the shaker with ice
- Add the remaining ingredients except the soda water and shake well
- Strain into a tall glass over ice and top with soda
- Garnish with strawberries
To make this cocktail extra special, replace the soda water with pink champagne!
Recipe and photography created by the fabulous Mike Denman.