Last year we created this delicious treat to celebrate Pancake Day and it was so good we thought we would go for it again this year. If you would like to try them too, it’s very easy….
- 100g Caster sugar
- 200ml Rock Rose Gin or Holy Grass Vodka
- 500g Blackberries or strawberries
- Freshly made pancakes
- Whipped cream
Rock Rose Gin
- Add the caster sugar to 100ml boiled water and stir until dissolved to make a sugar syrup
- Pour the gin or vodka into the sugar syrup and allow to cool
- Add the berries and allow to soak for up to three days - if you can!
- Serve with freshly made pancakes and a dollop of whipped cream.
Don’t waste the leftover syrup – it will be fabulous in a cocktail!