Autumn calls for a hearty cocktail that really packs a punch and we have a cocktail which does just that. Step forward, Rock Rose Navy Strength Gin. Mingle this fine spirit with some punch-packing ingredients to make a variation on a Bloody Mary. The McRed Snapper is not only delicious but fun too: it’s garnished with mini burgers.
The McRed Snapper is perfect for brunch, pre-lunch or an early evening when you need something with bite.
- 50ml Rock Rose Gin Navy Strength
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 25g Dill pickles
- 250ml Tomato juice
- Yellow American mustard, Tabasco sauce and Worcester sauce to taste
- Garnish: Mini burgers made with minced beef, miniature burger buns, sliced pickle, melted cheese and your choice of sauce
Navy Strength Rock Rose Gin
- Blend the 25g of dill pickles with the tomato juice and lemon juice until smooth
- Add ice to a tall glass with the gin, add the tomato juice and other seasonings to taste, and stir well
- Garnish with the mini burger on a long skewer