A delicious cocktail to celebrate our 6th birthday on 21st August!
- 50ml Rock Rose Gin
- 3-4 Raspberries
- 50ml Raspberry juice
- 25ml Lemon juice
- Dash of rose water
- Pink champagne
- Garnish: Raspberries and rose petals
Rock Rose Gin
- Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker
- Add ice and remaining ingredients, except the champagne, and shake
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Top with pink champagne
- Garnish with raspberries and rose petals
You can make raspberry syrup at home by adding equal parts of raspberries, sugar and water to a pan and bringing to the boil. Allow to cool and strain into a sterile bottle.
Be careful with the rose water in this recipe – you only need a dash!
Recipe created and photographed by Mike Denman.