The citrus flavours of Earl Grey tea pair well with the botanicals of our gin in this simple cocktail. The bergamot bitters are optional, but add more depth to the Earl Grey flavour.
- 50ml Rock Rose Gin
- 50ml Earl Grey tea, cold
- 25ml Sugar syrup (to taste)
- 25ml Lemon juice
- A few drops of bergamot bitters (optional)
- Garnish: A twist of lemon zest
Rock Rose Gin
- Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Strain into a rocks glass with a large ice cube
- Garnish with a twist of lemon zest or in winter you may be able to find bergamots!
Fabulous cocktail, video and imagery by Mike Denman