Easter is a time for relaxing over brunch or lunch and this twist on a Bloody Mary uses Holy Grass vodka combined with spiced carrot juice instead of tomato juice.This is a perfect cocktail to toast the Easter Bunny.
If you prefer gin, the recipe works beautifully made with Rock Rose Gin too.
- 50ml Holy Grass vodka
- 25ml lemon juice
- 10ml pickle juice (the vinegar from pickled gherkins - optional)
- 10ml maple syrup
- Hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- Carrot juice
- Celery salt
Holy Grass Vodka
- Put everything apart from the carrot juice into a tall glass, and stir
- Top up the glass with ice, add the carrot juice to the top and stir again
- Garnish with a celery stick and a baby carrot cut in half.
Recipe creation, video and photography by the fabulous Mike Denman